Solar Energy Consultant
We are currently hiring sales professionals for the booming solar industry. We are seeking self-starting, customer focused sales professionals with strong math and computer skills. Individual must be a highly motivated presenter and communicator. Our Energy Consultants educate the consumer about the advantages of solar electricity, including advantages to the planet, as well as the financial benefit to the property owner. Unlimited earnings are available to top candidates who know how to close.
- Marketing and messaging
- Support collateral
- High value, high commission products and services, often for zero down with net monthly savings from day 1.
- Over 25 years experience and expertise in the solar industry
- Customer relations management throughout the selling cycle
- In-home and in-office consultations that include proprietary software, calculations, measurements, and agreements
- Lead generation through referrals and networking
- Achieve goals in lead generation and closing ratios
- Provide timely feedback and notes to office staff and management
- Continuing education and research to keep abreast of rebates and incentives available to specific locales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to convey complex concepts and agreements in clear, understandable terms
- Excellent negotiation and concern resolution skills
- Ability to handle objections and rejections with a positive perspective
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Technical background a plus
- Direct sales experience in commercial or residential improvements
- Solar experience not required
Progressive Energy Solutions was established in 2006 bringing in over 25 years of experience in design, evaluation, sales, and construction of residential and commercial solar projects all over Southern California. We have provided services in all major jurisdictions and are familiar with all current codes and requirements.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com